Monday, March 16, 2015

As Only You Can











dress: free people (similar here)// scarf/ kimono via james clothing boutique (loving this one) // shoes: isabel marant (simlar here)
photos by common dove photography

"May your coming year be filled with magic & dreams & good maddness. I hope you read some fine books & kiss someone who thinks you're wonderful & don't forget to make some art (write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can) & somewhere in the next year I hope you surprise yourself."

Is it just me or is this year flying by shockingly fast? I wrote this quote down at the beginning of the year to remind myself to make EVERY single day amazing and although life has its ups and downs and has been absolutely insane lately I'm proud to say that I have been living as only I can. More laughter and books and art.......and kissing someone who thinks I'm more than wonderful....my sweet Doodle bug. Now that we are in the middle of the 3 out of 12 chapters this year let's remember to MAKE life beautiful :)




3 comments:

  1. absolutely love this outfit! You are consistantly amazing with all your outfits Brooke! Happy St Patrick's day to you and your little Doodle Bug from here in Dublin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is stunning! love your jewelry and that kimono is truly gorgeous. Great blog! xx

    www.csengespoint.blogspot.hu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfit, the photography is always stunning. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete