Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Eyes Above the Waves

jacket: karlie (similar here) // hat: via james clothing boutique (similar here) // jeans: vintage levi (loving these)
photo by jc wootton photography

"You call me out upon the waters
The great unknown where feet may fail
And there I find You in the mystery
In oceans deep
My faith will stand

And I will call upon Your name
And keep my eyes above the waves
When oceans rise
My soul will rest in Your embrace
For I am Yours and You are mine

Your grace abounds in deepest waters
Your sovereign hand
Will be my guide
Where feet may fail and fear surrounds me
You've never failed and You won't start now

Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders
Let me walk upon the waters
Wherever You would call me
Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander
And my faith will be made stronger
In the presence of my Savior

I will call upon Your name
Keep my eyes above the waves
My soul will rest in Your embrace
I am Yours and You are mine"


Lately I've been finding it harder and harder to keep my eyes above the waves. I finally realized that I've been searching for answers in all of the wrong places and constantly left feeling empty….The one thing I am sure of is that my feet may fail me but my faith is definitely being made stronger right now…...

2 comments:

  1. Obsessed with this hat and fur combo! Gorgeous colors and textures.
    xL

    The Marcy Stop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacket is very very original and fantastic! Wow!i love it

    Www.chicroe.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete