Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Impossible to Ignore





































photos by common dove photography……..thank you for being the most kick ass photographer and friend


"Oh, my life is changing everyday
In every possible way
Though my dreams it's never quite as it seems
Never quite as it seems
I know I've felt like this before
But now I'm feeling it even more
Because it came from you
And then I open up and see
The person falling here is me
A different way to be
I want more, impossible to ignore
Impossible to ignore
And they'll come true, impossible not to do
Impossible not to do
And now I tell you openly
You have my heart so don't hurt me
You're what I couldn't find
A totally amazing mind
So understanding and so kind
You're everything to me
Oh, my life is changing every day
In every possible way
And my dreams it's never quite as it seems
'Cause you're a dream to me, dream to me"

Well….. 2014………with all due respect…….you have been an absolute son of a bitch……but I love you and am grateful for everything that has happened and will take what you have taught me and finish this year strong. 


2 comments:

  1. These are all amazing! I just love your photos and your style! Hope 2015 is a better year for you!

    Lindsey
    Thrift and Shout

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not know where to start! So many perfect outfits and I have no idea how I would choose a favorite. SO glad I stumble upon your blog through the pleated poppy!

    Chelsea
    Ginger Side of Life

    ReplyDelete