Monday, November 24, 2014

Follow Your Arrow









romper: jealous tomato via james (similar here) // vest: vintage (similar here) // shoes: piperlime (available here)
photos by common dove photography

"An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means its going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming."

P.S. Speaking of being launched forward I recently became a contributing writer for a blog for one of my favorite boutiques in town so head on over there (here) for the latest post about how to get more use out of your holiday sequins and shimmer :) 

4 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous photos! I especially love those booties!
    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. this look is great and these photos are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was planning on making a post on dressing down the sequins :D I've had waaaay too many people say to me "Sequins are for special occasions"... the fuck they're not!
    I love the photos here, you're so gorgeous, I'd snatch you up any day! :D

    ReplyDelete