Sunday, September 21, 2014

Slightly Askew
















top: helmut lang (similar here) // shorts: free people (available here) // jacket: vintage (similar here) // shoes: sam edelman (similar here)
photos by common dove photography

The older I get the more I've come to appreciate the fact that I'm not perfect……Messy hair……smudged eye liner and chipped nails are kind of my trademark. Perfect is expected…..perfect is inside the box……perfect is boring…..if you ask me, slightly askew is where its at :)

9 comments:

  1. Are you saying that you look askew in these pics?????? "cause I'm not seeing it, lol! That jacket it amazing!!!! and so is the last pic!
    Sheree xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are seriously so stunning. my gracious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I'm obsessed with that jacket!! You look gorgeous! xo Andrea

    Boho Bunnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. obsessed with look!!! love it

    http://www.thewhiskeywolf.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That jacket is amazing. You look great. stopping by from Style Elixir link up. I host a style link up and would love for you to join in. http://www.fashionistamomma.com/2014/09/stylish-saturday-sporty-chic_20.html xo ~ The Fashionista Momma

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the fringe jacket. Such a great piece for fall.
    You look so pretty.

    xo // CharcoalAlley.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look - and your image edits are gorgeous!! Seriously amazing photos!

    xoxo from another blogging (and slighltly askew) mama!
    Laura @ A Little Bit of Lacquer

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a perfect outfit
    i love the jacket !

    http://fashioneiric.blogspot.com.
    Coline ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. hooray for fringe! i can't get enough of it this season!

    ReplyDelete