Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Catch a Breeze









top: zara (similar here) // pants: vintage via bolo (similar here) // shoes: isabel marant (similar here) // necklace: thpshop (here) // sunnies: ray ban (similar here)

Still down at the beach and soaking in every breeze off of the ocean that I possibly can. Sheer vintage palazzo pants and a powder blue crop top were just the ticket to stay cool with temps still in the 90s. I'm discovering that the more vintage I acquire....the less turned on I am by current items in the stores...but I dont mind, plenty of vintage left to be unearthed.








6 comments:

  1. I'm not a fun of that neckace but rest of the look is a huge WOW for me!
    www.bonjourchiara.com
    Bonjourchiara Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. The necklace is the best part...lol! no actually those pants are pretty sick. I'll take the entire look and I'll take in that breeze with you any day...looks beautiful there, and so do you!
    Sheree xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! The pants are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This whole outfit is bad a**! Love it...the necklace is gorgeous and I love the flow and look of the pants.
    from the link up, jess
    please stop by
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the necklace! what a great statement piece!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pants are to die for! And that necklace is so unique! xo Andrea
    Boho Bunnie

    ReplyDelete