Friday, February 7, 2014

Couldn't Wait












top: stylemint (similar here) // jeans: rag and bone (similar here) // trench: old, similar here // shoes: stuart weitzman (available here) // bag: 3.1 phillip lim (similar here) // watch: michael kors (available here) // bracelets & ring: stella and dot

If you are a size 7/7.5…..an XS or a 23/24 then you know that everything you LOVE immediately sells out the day a shipment comes in…..I've learned from a lot of heartache that if I'm going to snag something I love it needs to be the season before its actually appropriate to wear it….Ever since I got my hands on these Stuart Weitzman gladiator sandals I've been itching to wear them. Annddd since it looks a little too spring like to wear them with shorts I thought um let's show them off over my pants on the next mild day…..so that's exactly what I did……and I'm kind of obsessed with the outcome…..

PS guys……I'm so freaking excited to announce that my dear friend and fashionista Ellen started  her blog yesterday. The first time I met Ellen back in  2012 we literally had an hour long conversation about her starting a blog and I'm thrilled and honored to be her photographer and help her start it!! You are going to want to stop what you are doing and go check her out!!!!

New Things: See original post here

Day 36: bought a new shade of nail polish….legit haven't bought myself nail polish in like 7 months…mom probs

Day 37: tried a new dish from Bonefish Grill……ok I stole my husband's Ahi Tuna….delish


8 comments:

  1. I liked the coat and the bag! Love your hairstyle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the greens - makes the sandals really pop!
    xo, Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look, love this green shade!
    xoxo
    http://pandamone.blogspot.com/2014/02/anna-karenina-of-xxi-century.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of the SD baubles look great- you should be modeling in their catalogs! :) And I LOVE that MK watch- gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE how you wore the gladiators over your pants - SO awesome! I love olive green. I wear the same shoe size and it definitely seems to sell out the fastest!
    Visiting from the Trend Spin link-up :)

    Jessi
    www.haircutandgeneralattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fun idea to wear the sandals over the pants. olive is the perfect color to pair with the gold!
    ~Ellen
    www.everydayfancy.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Visiting from Trend Spin Link-up! I love this look and the way your styled those sandals! Very cool.

    <3 Vicki
    Wilde in the City

    ReplyDelete