Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Vintage Capes & Letting Go
















sweater: gap (available here) // cape: vintage (loving this one) // shorts: vintage levi (similar here) // boots via piperlime similar here // bag: loeffler randall (similar here) // sunnies: ray ban (similar here) // necklace: stella & dot

Sometimes the hardest part of life is letting things go. Over the past couple of years I've let people, places and ideas out of my life (for a reason) and although it took several years to see the benefits I certainly do now. When something or someone no longer brings joy to your life its time to let go and move on….because there are better things ahead. Whether there is something quite silly and minuscule or a life changing stressor bothering you….let go and pray that its for the best…..because 9 times out of 10 it is :)
New Things: See original post here

Day 13: Made Spinach, Feta & Pistachio stuffed Tilapia

Day 14: Made Sugar Free Cinnamon & Chai Pudding (chai heaven)

7 comments:

  1. That's right girly ;) I LOVE the whole vibe here. The pics are adorbs. I am loving the white on white (or cream) and those shorts are a fave of mine. Looking at these photos I am realizing how much I wear my OTK boots and how little you wear yours ;)
    I LOVE your hair like this...fab, fab, fab..per usual xxxx
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is what I try to do, let go. Why hold on to someone, or something that doesn't add joy or happiness to your life!
    Where do you find all your vintage pieces?
    xo, Lee
    edfbylee.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for these inspiring words. Letting go is hard but you're right, when I look back on things like that I realize that it was the right thing to do! I'm loving this outfit and those boots!!!
    xx,
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think letting of of things definitely comes with age and wisdom... and it is the best thing to do sometimes. It is important to stay positive! I do love this look. Great denim and cape, and love'n the leg action!!

    xo,
    miranda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those words are so true. Thanks for the reminder!

    www.bananamoda.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cape. Love the pics with your son. The photos are amazing. Great post =)

    Hazel
    www.theskimplelife.com

    ReplyDelete