Monday, September 16, 2013

Day to Day












1st outfit: top: piperlime (available here) // shorts: AB surf shop (similar here) // shoes: sam edelman (similar print here)
2nd outfit: shirt:gap (available here)// shorts: stylemint // bag: louis vuitton //shoes: 3.1 phillip lim (new version here)

I'm sure many of you have noticed that doodle has been in my pictures a lot more frequently these days due to some schedule changes.....but it definitely more accurately portrays my every day life. Lately I've been living in comfy shorts and versatile shirts and making my mommy ensembles more interesting with animal print flats. So this is me...day to day.


9 comments:

  1. ha, ha now I can see why you loved my denim on denim look ;). Love these day to day looks. They are effortless and chic. The leather look is so glam, loving those shorts!
    Loving your posts more and more Brooke!
    sheree xxx
    www.itsnotthatdeep.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looks and pictures.

    Happy Monday!
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. both outfits are great! i'm lovin' that denim on denim. your son is adorable, and you have an awesome shoe collection!
    xx

    www.thepowerofthecurl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cow print loafers!!! Your son is soooo beautiful, so like you!!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. your baby is so cute <3 beautiful loafers, need a similar pair!

    Alessia
    THECHILICOOL
    FACEBOOK
    Video outfit YOUTUBE
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved both outfits but then I looked down at your feet and saw those AMAZING animal print flats! The chicest cow and cheetah I've ever seen ;) LOVED these looks even more. But the best accessory of all is that cutie pie son of yours!!!!!

    -ileana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the denim on denim look. So casually comfy :)

    Visiting from the linkup. I'd love for you to come over by blog too and leave your thoughts on my latest post: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. your legs are so perfect

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete