Thursday, September 6, 2012

Belk's Fashion Night Out-Jones New York


Ok was I bummed I couldn't stay for New York's FNO...... You betcha... But I can't complain because I just spent 3 AMAZING days in NYC (I'll be showing more about that next week) being surrounded by the most creative minds I've ever come across. But... I did manage to find some "fashion" in Raleigh.... Although it is my mission to bring a lot more to this style challenged area. Belk had Jeffrey Thorpe, vice president of Jones New York, explaining the fall collection during a small runway presentation. I've never really looked into the brand and it's a little too "commercial" for my taste but I did find a couple of items that are fantastic!!! And yes.....those shoes are my new 3.1 Phillip Lim oxfords that I've been drooling over since I pre-ordered them in July, heaven at last. And my husband definitely asked me if I mugged a clown for my pants (in my mind if he hates something then I'm on the right track).... And yes that is a monkey on my t-shirt, but I got it from the ifbcon and its sooo soft, therefore it's a new favorite so get used to the giant monkey!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! And I'm obsessed with those Lim shoes!! ahhh I can't believe you got them! And I'm the same way- if my husband hates something- I know I'm doing it right! ;)
    :)
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files
    Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so gorgeous and those shoes are REDONK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi brooke! you were at ifb too? it was such a whirlwind, i wish we could have chatted a little!

    www.dailydisguise.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the definition of high fashion and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog you have!!!!! If you have a chance, please visit my blog!!! Thanks so much in advance!!! I look forward to hear from you and to read more of your future blog posts!!! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww this T-shirt looks so lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo I really like the first pair of boots!
    Love it!

    THE DUSTY LOFT

    ReplyDelete