Friday, June 15, 2012

What2Wear: When Having an Unavoidable Rant Session




top: pure sugar// shorts: target// shoes: shoemint// sunnies: target// jewelry:stella&dot

Ok so its Friday and I've tried to hold these rants in all week but I can't anymore so here they go...

1. Hey soccer mom in your luxury SUV talking on your cell phone and lollygagging around on the highway...I know that you know that you are trying to cross 3 lanes of the highway at once....but your turn signal is not "optional" in this situation, you almost took out 3 cars including a mother and her 10 month old baby (me). Ya lucky I didn't get out of my car and give you a piece of my mind!

2. Hey McDonalds, I hate you right now....because for some strange reason I am addicted to your Filet O Fish  Sandwhiches and your Oreo McFlurries, yes, in the same meal. That's disgusting, I didn't even eat that bad when I was pregnant, although some would beg to differ with my bologna and cream cheese everything bagels...

Ok and now for some good stuff...
1. Hey mammadukes, I'm pretty excited that you are hostessing my first Stella & Dot trunk show tomorrow..actually I'm pretty freaking stoked

2. Hey shorts from Target that I love so dearly, I now own you in 3 different prints...it would have been 4 but I had a talk with myself and I'm trying to do better

3. Hey Zoe Lariat Necklace...apparently you can be worn 20 different ways...and I intend to explore all of them....ps I love you

That is all, hope you skrillas have a great weekend!

The Zoe Lariat is available here

16 comments:

  1. Such an adorable outfit. Your "good" rants are funny. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three of the same kinds of shorts?! How funny! But hey, if they work, gotta get them!
    And I love your adorable top!! The stripes are awesome both on it and on your shoes!! And the necklace looks great as well!
    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the prints all together!

    Don't get me started on the ladies in their huge SUVs which they can't even drive. AHHHH drive me crazyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey I drive a SUV!!! But I am not like that!!:-))
    I love this mix & match that you have put together!

    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Bloglovin'
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely ouftit! i like it so much!

    kiss

    http://alazne-apieceofme.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute outfit, and beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the shape of your top !
    Thanks for your comment, see you soon ;)

    xx





    www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhh i just love your style! you put things together so so well! Hugs from California! xx,
    The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like your necklace
    nice outfit anyway

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg your header pic is super cute ! and i love mixing stripes and floral together!

    hope you stop by my blog :)



    Figure Of Chic.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my..... I really love the surprise mix prints, and the shoes is so cute. I want one :)
    xoxo
    Christy

    http://www.am2pmchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Im in love with stripes.. loved the shoes and top. Put very well together.
    Following u now
    Cheers

    http://wemakeupblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. The bottom that you are wearing is so cute and great for spring or summer!

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the skirt!

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Kisses

    Giuseppe

    ReplyDelete
  16. omg you coudnt possible be any cuter...LOVE THIS!

    shawnslater.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete