Sunday, June 17, 2012

What2Wear: Things I am Currently Loving





dress: h&m// jacket &blazer: the limited (last year)// belt: vince camuto// shoes: shoemint// jewelry: stella&dot

This post is dedicated to things that I'm currently loving....those being: mint green dresses, yes this dress is actually mint green although you can't really tell from the pictures; anything with a 50's silhouette;  watching reruns of "Parenthood"on Netflix; the fact that my husband has become quite the grillmaster; the zoe lariat necklace that I have already worn 2 ways out of the 20 and last but not least the fact that my birthday is Thursday (ps its also the Summer Solstice...plan on being outside all day because the sun is out for the longest amount of time and then the days start getting shorter)
 Oh and yes...the other crazy blonde in the pictures is my mother :)

What I wore: Zoe Lariat Necklace, available here




10 comments:

  1. awsome pics!!!

    kisses,
    xx ketty xx
    http://chicmaniapourtoi.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the flats!!
    xo
    www.stylegod7.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, first of all I have to say that your mom is just gorgeous!!! And she has a great sense of style as well!! I'm loving the shape of your dress & how you paired it with a thin belt! So cute! And yay, your birthday is this week!!

    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I love this post and I've seen that dress multiple times and didn't buy it and now i wish i did because you paired it with that belt and necklace perfectly. You look really pretty and I hope you and your mom had a great day, you both have a great sense of style

    xoDale
    www.savvyspice.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. obsessed with this dress! you look gorgeous ; )

    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley

    SideSmile Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are absolutely gorgeous and I love love love your contrasting belt on your white dress!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look and those shoes are AMAZING! Happy early Birthday.

    xo, Megan

    indie flower

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute!! Is that a current H&M dress? I have to agree on many of the things youre loving, nothing like a good 50s silhouette :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this outfit and your mom is beautiful!

    Chris
    chubbetteadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete