Monday, April 30, 2012

What2Apply: Fuscia Fever




top & sunnies: h&m// jacket: the limited// shorts & bag: old navy//shoes: shoemint// hat: target
First beauty post wahoo! Before having doodle I never really played with trends in the beauty department for fear of looking like a clown...but with my new found " I don't care what anyone else thinks" attitude I've started trying new things! One being fuscia lipstick, I was a skeptic at first BUT Maybelline's Color Sensational Lipcolor in "Fuscia Fever" is just so beautiful on I am a fuscia lipstick convert!!! If you are going to try out the trend I would definitely recommend stopping by the drugstore and picking this up!
PS yes, that is more construction work beside our hosue, how nice of you to notice, I sure do EVERY morning at 7 am :)



9 comments:

  1. Love that color lipstick, and you look so cute...love your hat & sunnies :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these shorts llok great on you! I love the whole outfit and that hat is so cute!!!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love sharp bright lipstick colours....
    u rock it girl!

    Find me on:
    Miss Kwong - Art and Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. The picture of your baby in the header is so cute! When I bought my Neverfull, I was told it could hold 98 pounds and I think it can!

    www.houseofhemingway.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and casual :)

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog! I'm your new follower! I'll be really happy if you follow me back! xoxo from Italy. Lucy, www.tpinkcarpet.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute look! love your top and hat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable outfit. I like it. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog, like i said, i'm following back. :)

    ReplyDelete