Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Spring Wish List: Sporty Skirt






top: old navy// blazer: h&m// skirt: stylemint// shoes: keds// sunglasses: ray ban// jewelry: the limted, tiffany & co

Its rare that I find items on my wish lists and actually purchase them because I have shopping ADD, BUT this Spring I actually managed to find everything I wished for. One being this fabulous sporty skirt...ironically enough I fell in love with one from Elizabeth and James which is one of Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen's many brands and then boom, I found this one on Stylemint which is the Olsen's  newest endeavor and it ended up being more in my price range!! I love the sportyness of the skirt and paired with a knit blazer and Keds.....yes please!!!

4 comments:

  1. i looove that skirt! the entire outfit is beautiful :)

    http://saramadebeth.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It's hard being cute while crawling around with a 7 month old baby but this outfit was perfect for it :)

      Delete
  2. Love all of their lines! You look GREAT and I love the blog! Way to be a stylish mommy :)

    http://easy-life-blog.com/
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amanda, its exhausting but I love it!

      Delete