Monday, March 5, 2012

Simplicity





top: theory// jeans// paige// shoes: shoedazzle// belt: the limited// sunglasses: versace// jewelry: michael kors, kate spade, tiffany & co, necklace- diy

Being a fashion blogger I tend to take an outfit and tweek it within an inch of its life to make it more interesting, but sometimes the simplicity of an outfit speaks for itself. I love the way this top flows and I just wanted to let this little beauty do its thang. Anywho, my bridal portrait at the beach was rescheduled for today....but there are wind advisories and gail force gusts coming through and its freezing again.....yea, so not today! I hope you guys had a great weekend :)

Photos by Amanda Barber
Every Smile A Memory Photography
Facebook.com/every-smile-a-memory

No comments:

Post a Comment