Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Plus One


top: tobi.com// dress: the limited// shoes: steve madden// sunglasses: ray ban// jewelry: tiffany & co, chew beads, diy

So I know Chanel said you should always take off one accessory before you leave the house...but I feel like I have been inviting more of my jewelry with me on a daily basis than I ever have before...and I quite like it. And I'm just loving color so much right now that I couldn't help but take a simple, navy shirtdress and spruce it up a little with some diy bracelets and necklace and some chew beads. Also...I would like to curse the people at Rite-Aid for putting the Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs DIRECTLY beside the cash register, you clearly saw me coming from a mile away and knew I could not resist adding several to my basket.


No comments:

Post a Comment