Monday, March 26, 2012

Easy Breezy



dress worn as skit: french connection// sweater: old navy// shoes: marc by marc jacobs// fedora: jessica simpson// jewelry: the limted, diy, kate spade, michael kors, posh locket

So what does one wear when they are a frazzled mom who just needs to run to the post office and the grocery store? If you are like 90% of the other moms I saw today then you would say either pjs or an ugly t-shirt and jeans...shame on you! Its just as easy to throw on a cute top and bottom....and heaven forbid we talk about accessories....I know you need at least 3 more cups of coffee to focus on those, at least if you live on coffee like I do. My point is....even if you are just going to the grocery store people can still SEE YOU, I hope your kid takes a nap this afternoon and that you get your act together, in the nicest way of course, from one mom to another :)

3 comments:

  1. this outfit is so cute! i love the sweater-over-a-dress look :)

    http://saramadebeth.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, I love your blog and I'm a new follower :)

      Delete