Friday, February 10, 2012

Roaring





shirt & sweater: old navy// dress (worn as skirt): j patterson kincaid// tights: banana republic// belt: gap// shoes: nine west// fur stole: the limited// sunglasses: ray ban// jewelry: michael kors and forever 21

I went back a couple decades today to the Roaring 20's, well, my take on the 20's. I'm really feeling orange right now...if you couldn't tell...and I'm trying to find ways to make it work for the cold weather. Some layering, a dash of burgandy and a faux fur stole did the trick! Lately I have had a hard time trying to find accessories that I like so this afternoon I decided to do some diy research and tackle a couple of projects tonight...hopefully a necklace and a bracelet! Happy Weekenddddd ;)

photographs by Amanda Barber
Every Smile a Memory Photography
facebook.com/pages/Every-Smile-A-Memory-Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment