Friday, February 24, 2012

Pandora & A Fedora




top: the limited (old)// jeans: joes jeans// hat: wal-mart// shoes: gucci// sunglasses: ray ban// bag: coach// jewelry: tiffany & co, f21

I would like to start off by asking if anyone has noticed that downtown Raleigh smells like hotdogs? I'm not complaining, actually its pretty awesome! Anywho, the other night after Wrigley ate half of our dinner off the counter I was in the worst mood when I went to buy some formula at Walmart...and then I found this fedora...and naturally I had to get it. Then this morning for some reason when I woke up I was in a foul mood sooo I put on Pandora....and decided to don my new fedora. Its amazing how good your favorite music and a $7 hat can just make your day! I'm loving that ladylike bags are in right now so I decided to give Louis a break for the day and carry a much smaller bag...oh and can we talk about the fact that I'm wearing purple pants? Yea....not usually my cup of tea but I am loving these Joe's Jeans, what do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment