Sunday, February 12, 2012

How Does One Measure a Year?



My year used to be measured by months and holidays and seasons. Now it's measured in first smiles and laughs....first teeth and almost sitting up....it starts in August instead of January. Yesterday was another point in my year that left a mark, I had my final wedding dress fitting (thank you to my amazing friends for coming with me!) then I made a bracelet with the help of the inspiring Jenni at ispydiy.com...you should check her out.... then my night was spent watching The Mentalist and playing cards with my hubby. So far it was one of the best Saturdays of my life. Anywho, I think my new bracelet feels at home with the rest of my arm party, right?! Since my doodle is 6 months old today I added a picture of me and him when he was 6 months old inside my huge belly! Happy Half Birthday Andrew Franklin (aka doodle bug) :))

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I will definitely be entering that giveaway!!!!

    ReplyDelete