Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Before You Say "I Do"


Anyone who wants to tell me that they are stressed out over planning their wedding (if they do not have a 6 month baby...) I would like to smack, in the nicest way of course. Yes, my hubby and I had our small ceremony last year before doodle man came and it was amazing. I got my dress, got a bouquet, hopped in the car and headed to the church where my husband's parents were married. It was beautiful and one of the happiest days of my life. It was so easy.....and now after a year and a half of planning for the big ceremony I am absolutely exhausted.  After wanting to rip my hair out several times this week from all of the little things I didn't realize needed to be done I had to take a step back and look at this picture. It was taken right after the small ceremony and we were walking back to our car...just two young kids starting their life together...and I reminded myself that its still the two of us, but better, because now there are 3 :) PS I'm 8 months prego in this pic and waddling down the sidewalk if you can't tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment